Spiritual Coaching is working with others to harmonize an individual’s spiritual goals and to provide practical tools to help one to live and thrive within their highest spiritual path. Spiritual Coaching is never a conflict to a personal religious belief, but often provides complementary support to it. However, it is important to note that one does not need to be religious or associated with any specific religion in order to gain significant benefit from Spiritual Coaching.
What you could expect in Spiritual Coaching is a current assessment of how you view spirituality and a conversation about your desires for transformation, enlightenment, and heightened consciousness. Based on your desired direction in spirituality, a Spiritual Coach will provide you with the tools to reach those goals. Within the guidance of ancient and modern sages, teachers, and spiritual practices, these tools have been proven to provide seekers with a deeply satisfying spiritual and personal life.
A Spiritual Coach works with you to get in touch with your highest spiritual self using only those practices that resonate with you and that you feel apply to your personal lifestyle. Discovering our potential in a spiritually directed path allows us to live life more abundantly and authentically, and with deeper peace and joy in your heart and mind.
There are many reasons why spiritual coaching can be helpful and in many cases spiritual coaching is highly restorative and inspiring. Below are a few of the unlimited possibilities of how working with a spiritual coach could benefit you.
- Resolving spiritual conflicts (usually from how we were raised to how we feel now)
- Defining a personal and meaningful spiritual practice
- Developing spiritual qualities (i.e. love, grace, forgiveness, service, plus many more)
- Overcoming limiting beliefs (i.e. low self worth, victim mentalities, resentments, feeling stuck, and many more)
- Gaining clarity about spiritual principles
- Gaining peace in your life
- Relief from suffering
- Getting grounded or centered
- Relieving a deep sense of “something missing” or “seeking”
To find out more about Spiritual Coaching and how Spiritual Coaching could benefit you, please visit our website at Lee’s Summit Holistic Wellness or feel free to contact us directly.